Terms & Conditions
Staying at Daintree Siesta
Please read these conditions carefully.
Your booking confirms that you agree to these conditions and undertake to ensure their application by any people included in your reservation or visiting Daintree Siesta at your invitation.
Check In & Check Out
Damage, Breakage, Loss or Issues with Facilities
Trees and Rainforest Tracks
Breach of Rules, Terms and Conditions
Daintree Siesta Rules
Daintree Siesta - Cancellation Policy
Daintree Siesta Pet Policy
Pets are welcome but under strict rules due to the abundance of wildlife at Daintree Siesta.
We do not want the local wildlife to be injured by your pet and we do not want your pet to be injured by the wildlife.
- Only pets included on your booking are allowed on site. Please include your pet in your booking. There is an additional nightly fee for pets included in the tariff.
- Pets must be restrained on a leash 100% of the time – no exceptions – even if you are in your room, tent or caravan. Not complying with this rule may lead to you and your party being asked to leave the park
- Pets are not permitted on the rainforest tracks. Pets can be walked on leads on the campground road. There are a number of other nearby locations where you can also walk dogs
- Owners – Please pick up and dispose of any pet waste and dispose of appropriately in a plastic bag in the red bin located near Cabin 12
- Please keep pets away from cassowaries, snakes, birds (including in the aviary) and other wildlife for their own safety
- Cassowaries are not dog friendly and will attack. If a cassowary comes into the campground please secure your dog in your car, van, caravan, tent or cabin
- Pets are not to be left on site by themselves
- Pets must not make noise that interferes with the comfort and privacy of other persons living in the park.
- For rooms – Pets are only allowed in the designated pet-friendly rooms and must be registered on your booking. Pets staying in rooms are not allowed on beds or lounges
- Visiting pets are not allowed in the main reception and dining area or the camp kitchen, camp bathrooms or laundry.
- Pet bedding is not to be washed or dried in the camp laundry
- All pets staying at Daintree Siesta do so under the responsibility of their owners. The pet owner/handler takes full responsibility for any injury or damage caused by their pet and is solely liable to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to their pets actions.
- If your pet disturbs other guests or these rules are not followed you may be asked to leave and there will be no refund of monies for remaining nights of stay
- The pet owner/handler takes full responsibility for any injury or damage caused by their pet and is solely liable to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to their pets actions.
- Where pets cause damage to Daintree Siesta facilities a cleaning/repair fee of $200 will be charged to your credit card
Please respect and follow these rules so pets can continue to be welcomed at Daintree Siesta.
These terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions please get in touch.